Friday, July 17, 2009

Finally started blogging...

I was planning to write a blog from lot of days but could not manage it because of my silly reasons. But after lot of urging from my friend 'Rohan' and his continuous encouragement for writing a blog, finally today i am writing my first blog. The another reason behind writing the blog is to improve my AWM score :) .
I really don't know how much my blog will fascinate you or entertain you, but still i will give my best. About the grammatical mistakes i know there will many but please bear with that and give me suggestions so that i could improve. As i am not a habitual writer so i think i should stop here, because if i strech the thing you would get bored with my first blog itself.

Thanks to Rohan again for motivating me.

I hope this blog will go long with your support...See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I could inspire one to starting a blog. Interesting topics and flawless English doesn't come right from the first post, but surely will as you carry on writing - and believe me once you do that, it's mighty-addictive! You try to look out for a blog topic in every other thing :-P

    I think I'll cut this off (you don't want the comment to be longer than the first post, do you? :-D) So good luck for the endeavour, do great!

    ReplyDelete